Forest Hills Immigration Attorneys
Extensive Experience in Immigration and Bankruptcy
When you are faced with a legal problem, you can trust in the law office of Gladstein & Messinger to provide the kind of legal counsel you need and deserve. Our attorneys are driven by their dedication to personal, attentive client service. We offer more than five decades of collective experience serving the legal needs of clients throughout Queens, New York City and the surrounding areas.
Who We Are
When you hire our law firm, you will work directly with one of our firm’s founding partners: Jack Gladstein or Scott Messinger. You can be confident in the knowledge that you will always have an experienced lawyer committed to your interests.
While many of our clients come to us for immigration and citizenship matters, we are a family-based law firm, helping families with all legal issues from bankruptcy to other concerns. Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of immigration and citizenship laws and how they have changed over the years. We are committed to helping families overcome the challenges that immigration laws can present, whether they are seeking an H-1B visa (for specialty occupation workers), a family visa that extends permanent resident status to a family member, or citizenship to the United States.
We are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), an organization established to promote public understanding of immigration law and policy through education, policy analysis and litigation support.
We focus our New York City practice on legal matters involving:
- Immigration benefits. We help individuals and families obtain U.S. citizenship, permanent residence (green cards), family-based and employment-based immigrant and non-immigrant visas, work permits and labor certifications. We also help people throughout the area, including Jackson Heights, with deferred action petitions.
- Deportation/removal proceedings. Our experienced Forest Hills immigration lawyers represent individuals and families who face deportation, including appearances in immigration courts in the New York area and across the country. We handle all appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the federal courts.
- Personal bankruptcy filings. We help debtors obtain relief from creditor harassment, foreclosure notices and wage garnishments. We handle Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings, helping you prepare and submit the necessary documents to initiate bankruptcy proceedings, and acting as your advocate in all dealings with creditors, bankruptcy trustees and the bankruptcy court.
- Personal injury claims. We help injured clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to following a car accident or other serious accident in New York City.
- Family law matters. Our family law practice focuses on helping individuals and families through divorce and other family disputes.
- Real estate matters. We offer experienced legal counsel in residential real estate transactions, closings and other real estate concerns.
- Estate planning. Our attorneys are available to assist with your estate planning needs, including wills and name changes.
Flushing Bankruptcy Attorneys and Immigrations Lawyers Here to Help You
For a consultation, contact us or call us at 718-793-7800. We maintain a flexible office schedule to accommodate the needs of our clients, meeting with individuals by appointment only. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.